Keep your team connected with a secure site just for your members. An
optional website feature,
a Member Portal is personalized to suit your needs and includes these standard features:
- User Roles and Permissions - Restrict access to certain features by assigning permissions to individual users
or assigning groups of users to a role. For example, the "Officers" role might allow listed users to moderate the message board and post announcements.
- Announcements - Post important announcements to the front page of your portal and track which users have acknowledged it.
Also allows you to simultaneously send your announcement as a group email to all users.
- Group Email - Quickly send an email to your entire agency, groups, or individuals. Add a poll or request for assistance
and watch responses appear in real time. Delivery tracking allows you to see who has opened your email and spot invalid email addresses.
- File Library - Make important files available for download, listed by category, with download counts for each file.
- Message Boards - Share ideas, debrief, and ask questions on your own threaded message board.
Assign moderators to oversee activity and receive email updates when someone posts.
- Member Directory - A listing of your members including their contact information, profile photo, and emergency contacts.
Users may update their own information so it is always current.
- Login with Social Media - Allows your
members to sign in with one click using their Facebook or Google account.
- Scheduling - Full featured personnel scheduling system complete with hour tracking, schedule
overview export to Excel, and staff coverage requests via email.
- Certification Tracking - Keep track of expiration dates with automatic reminders and quickly view
a list of members possessing a particular certification.
- Team Deployment - Particularly useful for Incident Management Teams, this feature allows you to quickly broadcast
information on an incident and immediately begin viewing a list of responding personnel in real time. Sends the type of incident, location, map, and status - scheduled or emergency.